ramblingbooks

Ramblings of a Book-A-Holic

It's Not Summer Without You

It's Not Summer Without You - Jenny Han Just got to say that i can't stand Conrad. He;s such a jerk and I get so frustrated and want to punch him in the face when he acts like a ass to Belly. I used to pity him because of all the misfortunes he is going through, but now I wish he would just go away. Jeremiah is such a better match for Belly. At first, I thought Belly should be with Conrad because that's who she loves, and there was that one flashback where he wsa actually pretty sweet, but I honestly don't see what she sees in him. Bad thigns happening to you does not give you the right to act like a jerk. You can grieve, everyone does so in their own way, but to just go around and treat people the way he does isn't right. I think deep down, he might actually care about Belly, but he just has a probelm with showing those feelings and emotions. So i believe that Belly should be with Jeremiah. At the end of the book, it seems like it MIGHT happen, but even if it does. I have a feelign she's just going to keep going back to Conrad over and over again. Overall, the book was pretty good. Starting the third now, excited to read it!