ramblingbooks

Ramblings of a Book-A-Holic

The Headache Cure: How to Naturally Get Rid Of Headaches And Migraines Forever (Pain, Relief, Treatment, Help, Pain Managment, Pain Free, Head Pain) - Julianne Peyo "Intense pounding or throbbing pain. Vomiting. Nausea. Cold hands and feet. Facial pallor. Irritability. Sleepiness. Depression. Fatigue. Cravings for salty or sweet food. Yawning/lethargy. Excessive thirst."

The story of my life.

Being a sufferer of severe migraines, I thought why not give this book a try? It's short and free so what's the harm?

I gave it 3 stars mostly because I have yet to test out any of the methods mentioned in this book. Also, most of the background given on headaches and migraines was information I was already aware of, having been to dozens of doctors myself who all told me basically the same thing. Once I give the tips a try, the rating may change.

It basically confirmed what I already knew about myself: I suffer from migraines. And yes, it sucks. However, it claimed migraines last 4-72 hours; mine last MUCH longer. Days. Weeks. I have had a constant headache for several years that won't go away; it sits in the back of my head, usually at a level I can easily ignore, and then flares up until I'm debilitated and hospitalized. Having said that, I'm really hoping something mentioned in this book helps even the slightest.

Overall it would be a very quick and informative read for anyone suffering from headaches.